Due to ongoing precautions concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, the Bedford Robotics Center will be working with the Bedford Public School System to impliment safety rules for those using the Center for the 2020/2021 FIRST Robotic seasons. Please read the vital information below and understand that we will be enforcing these, and any future rules deemed necessary by our board of directors and the Bedford Public School System. Check back often for any updates. We will also use Schoology for contacting students and family.
Entering/Exiting the Robotic Center
Concerns or Questions
If you have concerns or questions, please let us know. While we may not have all the answers, we can try our best to work with you to find the answers. Fill out the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible.
Survey to fill out BEFORE 3pm each day
• Students, Coaches and Mentors - must complete the COVID survey by 3pm, on the day they are going to be in the building. The survey is health related questions used by the district. I will create a list of students that are ineligible to practice each day and get that to the coaches before practice.
• Parents/visitors….. We cannot allow you in the building. The District is not allowing visitors during the school day and we must follow the same protocol. Non-essential people in the building counts against our 10-person/room limit and it increases the work we have to do for contact tracing.
• Everyone entering the building is required to wear face covering and we will be doing a temperature scan.
• Students should bring their own bottle of water and hand sanitizer. There will be no food in the rooms, nothing can be shared or sold.
• Student drop off will be at the main entrance where we have entered the building in the past. There will be an adult at the drop-off location.
• Student pick-up will be at the front doors, east of the main entrance. There will be an adult at the pick-up location.
The ORANGE button above will link to the COVID survey. Click on the button to fill out the form for EVERY DAY you plan on entering the Robotics Center.
Complete the survey no later than 3:00pm the day of your arrival. Any student, mentor, or coach that misses the 3:00pm deadline for the day of their visit will NOT be allowed into the Robotic Center.
Bookmark this page for future use.